Pro Property Maintenance is a professional service that does your gutter cleaning job quickly, neatly and thoroughly. Most importantly, we professionally and safely complete a job that can be risky and dangerous to the typical homeowner. We have an outstanding safety record.
Every ladder on the truck is equipped with a stabilizer bar which makes the ladder placement rock-solid and prevents the ladder from ever touching and damaging your gutters. Free estimates are available to the South Jersey area or by phone to the surrounding areas.
Pro Property Maintenance Services is fully bonded and insured. Certificates of Insurance can be made available to you on request.
The Pro Property Maintenance gutter cleaning process:
- The roof is cleared of any accumulated leaves and debris with a blower
- The gutters are cleaned out by hand. When appropriate, 18 gallon buckets are used to collect the debris to keep the areas under the gutters clean.
- The downspouts are checked at the top and the bottom for clogs. In most cases clogs can be removed at no extra charge.
- Your decks and walks are blown of any leaves or debris that have fallen on them as a result of our work.
- We can also provide other services while cleaning your gutters such as cutting tree limbs (roof top tree trimming 15’ and under) to protect your roof and gutters, changing flood light bulbs, making some minor repairs to shingles, gutters and downspouts. Also, we offer house and driveway pressure washing, and carry Gutter Brush products for sale and installation.
Regular service is available. If you request, your house will be put on the schedule automatically without you having to call. The work will be completed and an invoice left. You can mail in a check at your convenience.